The Concept2 Bike Erg is the latest innovation from the makers of the Concept2 Indoor Rower and SkiErg. Utilizing advanced engineering principles and PM5 performance monitors in line with time-tested machines. The Bike Erg is also lighter in weight in comparison to most stationary bikes and has a closer feel to actual outdoor riding.
The design is built around precision flywheel air resistance, creating a workout customized to any athlete who uses it. As you pedal harder, the intensity and challenge of the workout increases at the same time, the inclusion of a clutch lets you freewheel like a standard bicycle, while a wide damper range re-creates the effect of changing gears. Giving you the overall feel of a realistic cycling workout.
The Concept2 Bike Erg is portable, easy to assemble, and designed with an adjustable saddle and handlebars. Users can even decide to attach their own bicycle seat, handlebars or pedals (most styles are compatible) to create the ultimate custom indoor bike.
Rather than a chain, the Bike Erg features high-strength, self-tensioning poly groove belts, greatly reducing the sound output and making set-up practical in any room of the house.
- Flywheel Indoor Fitness Bike
- Footprint: 48” x 24”
- Weight: 65LB (29KG)
- Maximum User Weight: 300LB
- Construction: Welded aluminum frame, steel feet
- Finish: Black powder coat frame, anodized posts
- Poly-groove belts with self-tensioning system - quiet operation
- Adjustable seat and handles
- Damper for adjusting airflow to flywheel
- Clutch for freewheeling
- PM5 Performance Monitor
- Bike Erg Product Manual with Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and instructions for assembly included