Features an advanced PM5 Performance Monitor, with an improved ergonomically designed handle, adjustable foot-rests, and a flywheel designed for smoother movement with minimal noise.
The Model D has a comfortable 14" (seat) height with an aluminum I-beam monorail and stainless steel track for a consistent back-and-forth slide. After training, you can quickly break down the rower into two segments for easy and portable storage or use the included caster wheels for increased mobility and transport.
The Concept2 Rower provides a comprehensive full-body workout just like any fitness machine. If you are planning on investing in a machine that can withstand the test of time, then the Concept2 Rower was built just for you.
- Includes PM5 Performance Monitor**
- Flywheel design for smooth feel, minimal noise
- Spiral Damper with adjustable 1-10 settings
- Ergonomic handle promotes natural arm and hand position.
- 14" (seat) moves smoothly on aluminum rail / stainless steel track
- Adjustable monitor arm and simple two-part separation for compact storage
- Flex-foot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing
- Easy assembly with tools and illustrated instructions included
- Caster wheels for mobility
- Color: Black (also available in Gray)
PM5 Performance Monitor Specifications:
- Monitor turns on when you start your workout
- Tracks distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts
- Manage a wide range of features such as preset workouts, games, and multiple languages
- View force curve, pace boat, bar chart, large print, or all data
- Screen illuminates automatically when you start your workout
- Store performance data and/or transfer data to your Mac or PC via a USB Flash Drive
- Using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart with compatible heart rate monitors
- Supports machine-to-machine racing, plus connectivity to computers and smartphones
- Nickel plated steel chain
- Monorail Length: 54"
- Welded steel support legs
- Double powder coat finish plus clear top coat
- Weight: 57LB, 500LB max user weight